Strony

Tuesday 11 August 2015

Review: Lush Ultrabland cleanser


My skin care routine is what some may call lackadaisical (or lazy if you want to be harsh). I'll use some form of cleanser to take off any make up and a wee bit of moisture if my skin is feeling thirsty. Other than that...meh. I know it's bad, I'm getting older I should be proactive in reducing wrinkle and making my skin as vibrant as possible.

I go though little phases when I'll buy a new product, declare it the best thing ever, use it for a week then stick in a drawer never to be seen again. I try my best but I'm just too flaky.

A few months ago I was living to regret my devil may care approach to skin care when I woke up with a face full of spots. Those really horrible, sore, angry looking red spots that take forever to clear up. In fairness I was having a very stressful time. I wasn't eating properly, my sleeping pattern was completely up the left and was definitely not drinking enough water. A girl I was working with at the time told me about the most amazing cleanser ever she had got from Lush. So I give you the Lush Ultrabland cleanser



Feeling very excited about trying this out I quickly ran home and slapped it all over my face. And I hated it. Guys, no joke, it was like lard. But with bits in. It was so thick and greasy. Let's just be honest, it was gross. Even once I wiped it off with a face cloth it still felt like there was a residue on my face. So even though my skin felt soft, it was a fake soft because I was pretty sure half of it was still on. Also it smells...not bad but not great.

Thanks Scott!

Needless to say I was not convinced. But as you can see above, the instructions advised if you are having problem skin to use it for month. I don't know why but I decided to carry on with it despite my initial reaction of disgust.

And I have to say it did work. My skin cleared up a treat, spots where all gone and I haven't had a occurrence. I never got used to the greasy, oily texture. I still feel like it leaves a layer on your skin but the results speak for themselves. I feel like now my skin is under control I'll maybe move on to something else but if I do ever have another flare up I will definitely repurchase. All in all a bit of a mixed review but I hope it helped anyone who was considering buy this. A 100g tub costs £11.50 or the smaller 45g is £7.25 and a little goes a long way with this. No need to break the bank if you want to try it out.

Love

Sho

No comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Sho On The Go

Distributed By Blogger Templates | Designed By Darmowe dodatki na blogi