Strony

Saturday 8 August 2015

Sho says hello!

Welcome all to my shiny new blog. Isn't it just scrumptious? I used to blog a few years ago but, as always, life just got in the way. Working shifts, trying to have a social life and just a general apathy meant it fell to the wayside. But I loved it, I loved having my own little slice of the Internet, I loved putting my thoughts out into the great interweb. I mostly really enjoyed having an interest outside of work and Netflix.

The past year has been incredibly hard for me, there have been some big changes in my life and I feel now at the ripe old age of 26 I am being forced in to being an adult. Kicking and screaming I might add! I wanted to create a space to share what I'm learning and to seek advice from others.

To set a bit of context my amazing, wonderful mother passed away a few months ago. She was my best friend, my confidante, my go to person for all life's answers. Now that she's gone I constantly find myself wondering 'What am I going to do when things go wrong?'. She was always my safety net. Any time I needed to make a big decision, it was her I went to for advice. Whenever it got to the end of the month and I was seriously regretting having a massive shopping spree and too nights out, it was my mum who bailed me out. Whenever I was considering renting a new place, I always took her with me to viewing to get her opinions.


The best person who ever lived. That's a fact

I'm 26 now, on the cusp of the next stage of my life. The stage where I start to make big decisions like buying a house, getting married, having a baby an figuring out my career. I no longer have her to help me and guide me so where do I go? Yes I have an amazing partner, fabulous friends and wonderful family. But I would love to be able to share my experiences with others, get support from others who have been in the same situation. Maybe help people going through the same experience. 

Don't worry this not going to be all deep and meaningful all the time. I love clothes and make up so expect reviews and OOTDs. Also expect just general ramblings as I do tend to babble on a bit. 

Thanks for taking the time for reading this. I'm excited to get this show on the road.

Love

Sho x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Sho On The Go

Distributed By Blogger Templates | Designed By Darmowe dodatki na blogi