Strony

Monday 31 August 2015

September Wishlist (Holiday Clothes)


I spend too much time on ASOS. It's an addiction, I need help. But I'm quite good in that I always save things in my Saved List before buying anything. If I go back in a week and still really want it then I may make a sneaky purchase.

So on that note I'm giving all a nosy and what I currently have saved. This wish is quite summery considering we're almost into autumn but I'm going on holidays at the end of September so I need a few bits and bobs.

Shorts





T-Shirts



I'm thinking of bringing four tees, four pairs of shorts, two play suits, two dresses, two maxi skirts and some form of jacket/ cover up. Is this too much? Too little? Obviously I'll be bringing swimwear and flip flops.

I'm so bad at packing, any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Love 
Sho xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Sho On The Go

Distributed By Blogger Templates | Designed By Darmowe dodatki na blogi