Strony

Tuesday 1 September 2015

Liebster Award


Two delightful thing happened to me today
1) I got my first blog comment- very exciting times
2) I was nominated for a Liebster Award!

Both of the above were courtesy of the lovely Felicity Evans. Honestly I was so. so touched to see she had nominated me, especially considering this is such a small blog (for now). A baby blog if you will.

In case you're unaware of the whole the concept of the Liebster Award basically you nominate a blog you love with 200 followers or less and they go on to nominate their favourites. The idea is to raise awareness of new/ small blogs and to spread a little love in blogging community. 

There are some set rules though! 
Here are the rules for the nomination process:
1. Once nominated, make a post thanking and linking the lovely person who nominated you.
2. Include the Liebster Award sticker (like the one above) in your post.
3. Nominate ten other new bloggers with less than 200 followers who you think deserve this award.
Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can nominate the person who nominated you.
4. Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who nominated you and then make ten questions of your own for your nominees.
(I copied and pasted this from Felicity, shh!)

So here are answers to the questions I was set

1. Describe your aesthetic in 3 words
Simple, easy, timeless

2. Why did you choose the blog design that you did?
I had a blog before when I was a bit younger, and it's design was very girly. Think lots of pinks and swirly fonts. I decided with this blog I wanted something a bit more grown up. I like the simplicity of this one with the subtle hints of colour

3. If you have an Instagram, which of your pictures is your favorite? If you don't have one, which picture that you took is your favorite?
I do have Instagram but I have to admit I'm a bit poor at remembering to use it. So I've choosen from my Facebook photos. And I've cheated and picked two!

This is one is the first picture the boy and I ever had taken together. We look so stiff and awkward God bless us.
This one is me and my momma taken at Sunflower Fest in Hillsborough last year. It rained and was so, so cold yet we still managed to have a giggle.

4. How do you spend a rainy day?
Netflix, pajamas, Dominos, duvet. Bliss

5. Which YouTube video is your favorite, and why?
I can't pick just one but my overall favourite vlogger would be Hannah Maggs. Her and her husband Stef do weekly vlogs with their son Greyson. They are just so beautifully edited they're a real pleasure to watch.

This is the one I am currently watching.

6. Which book have you read in 2015 that really impressed you?
The Boy Who Could See Demons I am probably bias as this book is set in Belfast. The whole time I was just like 'I know that place!' But the story is really interesting basically this community psychologist working with a young boy who believes he can see demons. It's just such an interesting book and it shines a light on The Trouble over here are still affecting generations. I would highly reccomend it.

7. Which movie that you saw in 2015 that you loved?
Is it bad I can't think of a single movie. I'm more of a tv show girl. Watched Trainwreck the other night and quite enjoyed it, so let's go with that.

8. What are you looking forward to that's a year from now?
One of my best friends is getting married next year. She's the first one out of a group of us to get married so we're very excited for the wedding

9. What's one thing you've learned about yourself in the past 5 years?
I'm stronger than I thought. And I'm very good at not sweating the small stuff. Now I've dealt with big massive life changing events, little things don't phase me the same way.

10. What do you love about blogging?
I love the writing side of blogging. I hate taking photos! 

Now to nominate my fellow bloggers. I really enjoyed this aspect, a lot of the blogs I follow are quite big so it was fun discovering newer blogs. So in no particular order I nominate

1. A Moment With Ellie
2.By The Way Kate 
3.Madeline Alice
4.Glitter Pots and Lipgloss

And my questions for all you lovely ladies are;

1. Why did you start blogging?
2. If you could steal any celebrities wardrobe for yourself, who would you choose?
3. What is the one beauty product you cannot live without?
4. What is your favourite song at the moment?
5. What's your favourite season?
6. What is your all time, number one movie?
7. Do you have favourite motto, either a famous one or one you've created for yourself?
8. Where do you see yourself in five years time?
9. Where would you go on your dream holiday?
10. What do you love about blogging?

Can't wait to see all your responses!

Love
Sho xx

2 comments :

  1. That photo of you laughing with your mother is ADORABLE! Also your rainy day plans are perfection. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for nominating me!!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 Sho On The Go

Distributed By Blogger Templates | Designed By Darmowe dodatki na blogi